Monday, April 26, 2010

Tournament Day 6 (Pre-Match Media Conference)

In a day lined up with meetings and hectic schedules, the media still managed to get all the players together for a conference.

In a match always being re-scheduled, Prasad for KIKO mentioned that the probability of his team making to Super-6 has not reduced even a slight bit despite the return of DS's potent weapon Arthi.
Arthi for DS responded with an equally STRIKING message saying 'Even though I am injured, I will make Prasad eat his own words'. Kiran said 'I just want my 2 points. I don't care if they are offered to us (by match being cancelled) or we beat KIKO to get them'.

In another do or die match, Joyan for I-90 was upto it once again saying that the ULINFY media was not disciplined and all his comments were 'Bent'. He added that the pressure will be totally on AP to win the game.
Talat in response for AP just said 'Bring It On'.

In the match guranteed to pull a lot of crowd, Kalesh has returned from his hectic international tour for Monks. He spoke 'I am in an emotional dilema whether to deprive the opponents of their dinners or to win the games'. Deba (the other Monk) said 'I don't speak to media before the game. They are invited to watch me play'
Vanshika for AV said 'Don't take the Monks lightly'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment